Friday, April 17, 2009

Tears From The Other Side

I was carrying some garbage from the back of the house to the front. Of course, the neighbors are outside on their side porch as I am walking by with the trash. One of the little girls is playing kind of near the (see-through) fence around a bush. And just as I walk by her, she just starts screaming! I had been so focused on looking forward during the entire trip and I didn't want to give in now, so I just kept walking. I was so flustered that after I deposited the trash in the front yard enclosure, I tried to walk in the front door of the house which was locked. I had to call josho! and have him come open it (so I didn't have to go back to the back of the house). Then I had about 17 kegs of weed to calm my nerves.

I was terrified that Helga would blame me for the child's sudden outburst. It happened right as I walked by! I was almost convinced that I had been the reason for the little girl's cries. Is it possible that the little girl has become so self-aware that the mere sight of another being observing her ridiculous mother would set off a shameful shower of tears? Or, in the opposite vein, is she is so starved for attention that she desperately calls out to any and all persons who are unlucky enough to come within range? In all likelihood, it was probably just my striking resemblance to Uncle Lenny, who isn't allowed to visit anymore for reasons better left to the imagination.

OK, he rapes kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment