Sunday, April 12, 2009

WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!?!?!

One of the little girls climbs into the driver’s seat of the tan sedan and begins to play, mimicking the action of twisting the steering wheel.  Next, I hear her disengage the parking brake.  I’m fully invested in this drama now and am posted at the window as the car begins to coast down the driveway.  The little girl is screaming her head off!  Her tiny larynx is pushed to the limit!!  I’m glued to my spot, jaw agape.

....


....


Until…  


!!!!



!!!!


The tan sedan sedately comes to rest against the metal fence between our yards.  Thankfully (Unfortunately?) it didn't roll all the way down the driveway and into the middle of the street.  

If I had to categorize my feelings on a MySpace profile right now, I’d list my mood as "Terror Mingled With Curiosity."  And then I'd kill myself, because I'd have MySpace.

1 comment:

  1. I think Peaches had the same thing happen to him one time, but he was stopped by the hockey rink boards. It was just like the Asian kid in Mighty Ducks 2, he couldn't stop on the ice or drive a car.

    Will Vinny veto that joke too because it was insensitive?

    ReplyDelete