Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Texts From Last Night

I have recently been turned onto the latest interwebs smash hit: Texts From Last Night, which got me to call my guy at Verizon to get a transcript of texts originating from the cell phones next door.

In addition to a number of texts proclaiming vehement innocence and ordering tuna-and-cheese pizzas, here were some other highlights:

(773):  "OMG my fucken kid stole the car AGAIN!!1!

(773):  "dont forget that extra pregnancy test and coathanger.  just in case"

(773):  "no asshole you've got it all wrong"
(845):  "fuck you bitch"
(773):  "2 cos (-5/6 pi + 2 n pi) + pi 2 sin (-5/6 pi + 2 n pi)"
(845):  "ohhhhhhh"

(773):  "El embarque de heroina sintetica y sexo peruano prepuber esclaviza llega el sabado.       Deseo mi deniro que jode!!!"

(773):  "dont those assclowns next door ever leave??  they must be secret agentz"

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god I totally know what you guys are talking about. Like you, I am also way smarter and more sophisticated than many of my neighbors. I even went to college! Unlike you, (or you's-as the idiots next door would say)I lack the writing skills and creativity to keep a running blog on all of my moroneighbors' (see what I did there? I took two independent words and formed a completely new and awesome one. Maybe I DO have the skills!-LOL) hilariously inept activities. Thanks for keeping us abreast (*snicker*) of all of their comings and goings. Rock on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure tattoos, loud vehicles and scraped wombs are valued alongside a college education in some cultures.

    PS. Any claims to sophistication via blogging on WTFN are hereby negated due to the "I Do! (Doo-Doo)" post.

    PPS. "Moroneighbors" is hereby copyrighted 2009 by Anonymous

    ReplyDelete