Monday, April 20, 2009

Lunchtime Musings

I sometimes wonder if the perceived socio-economic disconnect felt on this side of the fence is replicated "over there." For instance, are We the weirdos* because there isn't a half inch of ciggy butts on the side portico? Or due to the fact that Wolfgang and I don't have any kids (not like we haven't been trying!! But that's a story for another day...), are we looked at askance?
*Thanks to electrodes attached to my nipples I was able to avoid making a "LOST" reference. You're welcome.

BUT BUT BUT WHAT IF THEY'RE WRITING THEIR BLOG?!


I'd imagine it to be something like "wtfuckfuckingneighbors.blogfuckingspot.shit".

(And yes, I do know you can't have a domain @ .shit, but given their propensity for profanity they could probably make that happen.)

If this blog actually exists, are they chronicling Wolfgang and I? They must have had a field day this morning when I paraded around the house clad only in a bath towel and my ubiquitous sweatervest.

Then again, the Etch-A-Sketch leaning against the stripper pole in the basement probably doesn't work as well as a laptop with internet access.

No comments:

Post a Comment