Monday, April 20, 2009

The Beginning Of The End

Today we found out that one of our neighbors on the 3rd floor of our building actually went over yesterday and told them to shut the fuck up. That's pretty awesome; however, the last thing Josh & I need is to give them another reason to hate our apartment building. If they even had a glimpse of this blog (which would require at least a 3rd grade understanding of the internet, so I'm not too worried), I would fear for our safety or at least the safety of Josh's car which is green and has the license plate JFP - 1468 and is usually parked out front.

Our neighbor on the 2nd floor of our building had a major surgery a couple days ago, so she probably wasn't so keen on yesterday's Pickup Truck Orchestra. That being said, my doctor did mention to me that Lady Gaga is the new penicillin of the 2000s. But then he told me that I had scurvy, so I had to spend the rest of the day leeching the bad blood out.

No comments:

Post a Comment