Monday, April 06, 2009

I Should Be Asleep By Now

Today, I witnessed our neighbors coming and/or going in their automobile four times while Vinny “Wolfgang McSkeeter” McCrink noticed 3 separate excursions. They have driven their car up and down the driveway a grand total of 7 times in one twelve hour period; this begs the question: W. T. F. (neighbor)? Where are they going? What sort of riff-raff are they engaging in?

I don't think I'll be able to compose myself enough to fall asleep tonight. My brain is abuzz with all sorts of possibilities about where these weirdos are going.

In no particular order:
-a local renaissance festival
-a silent auction of silent movies
-a meeting with their Witness Protection Program advisor
-a "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Movie" reenactment (psst! They're Foot Soldiers!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment