Friday, April 10, 2009

WTFN Radio

The boyfriend has just returned and it's 4am. I might’ve only noticed because the truck drives right past my window as it parks. Or maybe I noticed because he was blasting music as he did so. I’m not sure what type of music it is as I can only feel the thumping bass in my coccyx and sternum, but even money it’s either Akon or country music. After he parks, he loudly sets the car alarm as though some thief would be desperate enough to steal his truck with stickers of Hobbes’ friend Calvin pissing. Don't get me wrong; it's probably the coolest sticker to ever attach to your car. I think the NRA even requires it on all of their vehicles. As does the NASCAR Fan Association, Skoal 4 America, the KKK, Bow Hunters United, and the American Flag Appreciation Society. It's lucky. One time my friend Bonez found one of those stickers and put it on his car and he never had to wear a condom again!

No comments:

Post a Comment