Thursday, April 09, 2009

"Get out of my car before I get mad!"

Helga (to one of the girls): “Get out of my car before I get mad!"

Now I'm no psychiatrist, but judging the tone and pitch of her voice, I'd say it's too late. If Helga's decibel level was my high score in Snood, Sally Jenkins would've definitely found a better night than homecoming to wash her hair. I still can't believe she scheduled her hair washing on that day of all days!

When Helga spoke of her precious motor vehicle, there was an emphasis on “my” as though she was reaffirming the fact that it belonged to her and no one else. It might be the first time she’s owned anything. I mean the limited edition Princess Superstar cassette and "Dog" Chapman: Bounty Hunter
dinette set are pretty cool, but this was her home for weeks! She’s not even so sure about the kids: she kind of remembers something about a trash can, prom, and few men with billyclubs, but that was during her “peyote years.”

No comments:

Post a Comment