Monday, May 11, 2009

A Chip Off The Ol' Block(head)

(josho's note: This post was composed by "Bon" Jodi from the second floor of 1Prime)

So Greg and I were sitting out on our porch commenting on how well the hops were growing when we heard our neighbor's children playing outside. BTW, who IS their mother? Helga? Misty? Five Drinks? 

Regardless, Greg commented on the fact that it's good the kiddos don't spend hours watching tv and are often outside playing, to which I agreed. One point for the neighbors. But I couldn't help thinking about mothers and the influence they have on us as children ...and then, of course, I immediately felt sorry for the little girls and almost wished I had a reason to call DCS. 

Also, it reminded me that just the other day I had heard the kids yelling at the dog just like their mother, minus the swearing. It's only a matter of time before the kids start to exhibit more and more white trash symptoms. One can only dread that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment