Saturday, March 13, 2010

Major Dissapointment / No Real Surprise

Well they didn't show. And they didn't call. I'm pretty relieved.

josho! & I assume they didn't show because they were already fighting over the apartments even though neither of them have any chance of getting them. What really surprises me is how they expect me to rent to them when I've had a front row seat to their snow-globe Gomorrah for the past year. We (very, very, very) briefly considered having them move in for hilarity's sake of the blog, but evictions are neither cheap nor timely. I've more seriously considered a vasectomy.

If they call back, I don't know if I should use that opportunity to nix it or "give them another chance." Probably the latter.

So here is some more information that I recently found out about their loving and caring relationship with their current landlord. There had been a "For Rent" sign on the porch of their building for awhile and then one day it was gone. My mother told me it showed up a week later, bent in half and discarded into a huge snowbank that the snow-plows had created (the snowbank was half a block up the street in front of a neighbor who is very good friends with my mom).

ATTENTION: SNOW BANKS MELT.

About another half block past that snowbank there are literally dozens of miles of woods where you could dispose of a Sherman tank full of children and licorice and the closest they'd come to finding it would be 8 years later when they would wonder why so many small-boned animals died in the same area. Licorice poisoning. It's real and it's coming for you, Hank. Fairmount Park is "one of the largest urban parks in the country,"* and it starts about a block away from our apartment buildings but HIDE IT IN THE SNOW BANK 6 HOUSES DOWN.





*http://www.fairmountpark.org/AboutFairmountPark.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment