Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday Scooby Snacks

There's a half-dead bird on our side porch. Or rather, it's half of a full-dead bird. I'm trying to decide who got to it first: the creepy old "cat" guy and his hordes of cats on the other side of our building, or Calamity Jane. If it did come from The Neighbors, this is the conversation that took place beforehand:

[Shadow, Doggy, & Calamity Jane are hanging out smoking a joint]

S: "Bro, I bet you won't eat that dead bird."
CJ: "Yo man, you craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy!! What do I get?"
S: "I'll give you a half can of Alpo and you can pee on my territory."
CJ: "Alright, but not the whole thing..what if I just take a bite?"
S: "Stop being such a fucking pussy; if you are going to do it, do it right."
CJ: "Fine, what if I do half then?"
S: "OK."
D: "I'm so fucking high right now."
CJ: "OK, but you have to let me sleep in the house again."
D: "Did you guys ever think that clouds are actually just God's cotton swabs?"
S: "Fine, then you have to go half in on an 8-ball with me tonight."
CJ: "Deal."

No comments:

Post a Comment